0
 Samantha is one of thge leading actresses here in Tollywood. She has been a part of few big hits since a few years now. But in Kollywood, she did not have a single big hit so far. Yet, she is one of the most happening heroines in Kollywood on date. She is currently acting with Vijay in ‘Kaththi’ and Suriya in ‘Anjaan’. A big project with Vikram is also in the pipeline.
Reports of Samantha charging bulk remuneration on par with Kajal, Nayantara and Anushka have been doing rounds in the recent past. It is also heard that she isn’t ready to take up any low-budget flicks and preferring just star-studded projects at the moment.

Responding to these reports, Samantha says: “These are just baseless speculations. I am ready to cut down my fee, if the role offered to me is too good. For me, The script and my role is more important than the money. I am ready to forego my remuneration if the role is challenging, even if its a low-budget movie”. Well producers and directors, did you get that? Better offer some good stories to this cute girl… she might really cut down her remuneration for your good. Just check your luck guys. 

Post a Comment

 
Top