0
Samantha, the reigning queen of Telugu cinema is looking to conquer Kollywood. She has been focusing more on Tamil cinema in the recent past. Samantha has signed few biggies in Tamil film industry and is all set to give the top heroines of Kollywood run for their money. What is her next destination? Is Samantha planning to land in Hindi cinema after conquering Tamilnadu? Samantha said a firm No and made it clear that she doesn’t have any plans to do Hindi films. ‘I belong here. I am happy doing films in South. I will continue to do Telugu and Tamil films as long as I act,’ said Samantha. When Tamanna and Kajal are happily balancing between Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films, why can’t Sam give it a try? ‘See, they are from North. They have succeeded here and are trying to prove themselves in their mother tongue. But I am from here. I don’t need to do Hindi films. I am at home,’ Sam said in a sarcastic tone.

Post a Comment

 
Top