0
Our Milky beauty Tamannah speaking about her marriage,that is surprising as she always avoids to interact with media most of the times. But to everyone’s surprise, Tamannah Bhatia, who spoke about her personal things. Lets see what she said.
Tamanna shared her inner feelings, “I believe in marriage and definitely I’ll get married one day. But I’m clear on it. It will be love marriage. Since I’m getting married, I’ll choose the person and will take the permission of mom and dad. I’m not that daring to take such crucial decisions on my own.” However, the Cameraman Gangatho Rambabu actress was quick to say that “there are many many years to get married” and wants to focus on movies.

Tamannah’s Bollywood foray wasn’t sweet. While her debut Himmatwala bombed, and so her next film Humshakals. However,Tammu is not very unhappy and confident of scoring a success. She says, “Patience is a must have quality in industry.” It looks like, Tamannah has that quality in her and hence she is waiting for a big success in Bollywood. Well dear, we all wish you a grand succes with your upcoming projects in B-town.

 

Post a Comment

 
Top