0
Goan beauty Ileana in Tollywood as there isn’t any single opportunity for her in T-town at present and also in the near future. She realized it sometime ago, as there is a huge competition with the dumping of North Indian beauties day in and day out. Hence she started checking her luck in Bollywood. Apparently, she caught everyone’s attention with “Burfy” and a recent hit in the form of “Main tera hero”. But surprisingly, Ileana is not considered again by any other B-town director or producer. Even her latest two piece hoteest bikini photo shoot also didn’t fetch anything to this beauty much.

Bollywood media recently quizzed about her hyped marriage with a photographer boy friend and Ileana is quick to suppress them. The Goa beauty said, ‘I’m not in a hurry to get married, never thought about it even. Though if I’m married I’ll continue acting anyway’. Well, no one asked about when she is quitting acting, but Ileana took the conservation a little further saying “‘I came into acting only to see my mom happy, as she always wanted me to see as an actor. I’ll quit acting only if I feel that I can’t hold to it anymore. Things like marriage may not be hurdles for my career, but if I’m averse with the profession then I put a full stop’, she added.


Let us see how Ileana plans her career in Bollywood here on. Does she think of any other sexy photo shoot or just accepts whatever the offer comes her way?

Post a Comment

 
Top