0
Ram Charan Krishna Vamsi Bandla Ganesh Movie Govindhudu Andari Vaadele is going to release on October 1st at 5:09 AM. as Dasara Special Block buster producer Bandla Ganesh confirmed this in Today Pressmeet Kajal is Doing Female lead role in this movie Prakash raj and Jayasudha doing Key roles

 Bandla Ganesh Said: Govindhudu Andari Vadele movie will become Best Movie in My Career we changed Rajkiran and Replaced that role with Prakash raj To bring Telugu Nativity .This movie is Pakka Family Entertainer iam sure this movie will become block buster and will become classic movie I cant forget my Hero and Director contribution I thank them for Their Support .From the day one We have bounded script on my Table there are no Diffrences between Raj Kiran and Krishna vamsi all those are just Speculations and Chiru hasn't even seen the rushes of the movie. Due to summer I have stopped shooting Because 60-70 small kids and artists are participating in shooting i dont want to create discomfort to Them so i have stopped the shooting now shooting going on in jet speed Till july31st Shooting will take place around hyderabad After that our unit will fly to London for a fresh schedule from 1st to 15th August

 My Next Project will be with Ntr and Purijagannadh that will start in July


 If I get A chance to Produce Movie with Chiranjeevi Garu i will not Loose it

Post a Comment

 
Top