0
Popular comedian ALI TV show Ali 369 on ETV, has finally come to an end. The show began in 2011 and now, Ali has reportedly decided to move on.
“It’s been an ncredible journey for me. Initially, when I came onboard this show, we envisioned that it would last 13 episodes and then it became 26 episodes. I have no idea how we ended up doing 143 episodes. I couldn’t have done it without my team on this show.
Now, it’s time for me to move on, at least for the time being,” Ali shared. Speaking during the telecast of the final episode, which was aired on June 1, he said, “I am taking a break for a couple of months. Hopefully, I will return with something better and bigger.”
The final episode saw several guests, apart from the makers of the show, pouring their heart out about working with Ali over the span of last three years. On a lighter note, before concluding his speech, Ali quipped, “When I began shooting for Ali 369, very few people were married.

Three years later, except for the cameraman, almost everyone else has got married. I hope he follows suit soon.” 

Post a Comment

 
Top