0
 Kothajanta movie starring Allu sirish ,Regina Releasing on May 1st This movie is directed by Maruthi Produced by Bunny Vass on Geetha Arts banner Cinematography by Richard prasad Music by Jb (Jeevanbabu)

Allu Aravind said : Kotha Janta is Diffrent movie Now a Days Proper publicity is imporatant for movies This kotha janta is comming with good promotion And Date imporatance is also very imporatant for us We got Good Date i.e May 1st Holiday season Good week end  Almost All exams completed  So we all are very confident our movie will Get good openings Our Allu Arjun race gurram is super hit iam waiting for Kotha janta hit

Bunny vass said : Our movie received U/a  May is lucky month for me so i am sure this movie will give me good collections this kothajanta is Family Entertainer  i hope this movie will receive good response and It will be summer winner Allu Sirish performance is good

Maruthi said : we are very Confident about our movie Kotha janta will be super hit movie and its a diffrent movie compare to my 4 Movies I thanks my Producer and Allu Aravind garu  I have good association with Geetha Arts


Allu Sirish said: I have written Exam and waiting for Results May 1st is Our Results Day Please watch this movie. we are Releasing on May1st Cast your vote On April 30 and Watch our movie on May 1st Thanks to every one For Your Support

Post a Comment

 
Top