0

Actress Anushka currently busy with the shooting of her two big budgeted movies titled “Rudrammadevi” and “Baahubali”, where she is playing the lead roles in both the movies. Both the movies are in different stages of production, which are being made with huge budget.  Recently in an interview, speaking about her movie “Rudrammadevi”, which is being directed by Guna Shekar, Anushka stated that, “The amount ofhomework we did for Rudhramadevi is unbelievable. I learnt sword fighting and horse ridingfor the film and every time I look in the mirror after wearing the costumes, I feel really proud that I’m playing the role of Rudhramadevi. I have learnt a great deal about our history through this film. Gunasekhar is taking great care about every aspect of the film and I’m sure that it’ll be a milestone in Telugu cinema.”  Sources say that “Rudrammadevi” will hit the screens in the end of this year and “Baahubali” will hit the screens on the year of 2015.

Post a Comment

 
Top